We, Ark Electric & Mechanical Co., Ltd., can provide you adjustable PH value acid metering pumps to solve your PH adjustment problem.
Process principle of acid metering pump
Due to the requirements of the water treatment process, the PH value of the water is often controlled within a certain range. Artificially adding acid or alkali to the water is a direct way to meet this requirement. Acid and alkali neutralizers which are commonly used include sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, ammonia, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbon steel and so on.
This device mainly includes four parts, liquid medicine dissolving system, metering dosing system, safety system and control system.
The solid medicament is added to the dissolving box, and then added to the industrial water according to the industrial proportion to stir and dissolve, and then put it in the dosing point by the metering dosing system. Dosing control can adopt manually while follow-up control and automatic dosing are also suitable according to the control signal output by the upper system.
Range of application of acid metering pump
Cooling circulating water treatment, raw water pretreatment and wastewater neutralization treatment for thermal power generation or petrochemicals
How to choose an acid metering pump?
1. Flow rate is one of the important performance data of pump selection, which is directly related to the production capacity and conveying capacity of the whole device. For example, in the process design of the design institute, three flow rates of normal, small and large pumps can be calculated. When selecting a pump, the large flow will be taken as the basis and the normal flow taken into account. When there is no large flow, 1.1 times the normal flow can usually be taken as the large flow.
2. Liquid properties include the scale of the liquid medium, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties. The physical properties include temperature c, density d, viscosity u, the diameter of the solid particles in the medium and the star content of the gas, which involves the head of the system, the calculation of effective cavitation allowance and the appropriate type of pump. Chemical properties mainly refer to the chemical corrosiveness and toxicity of the liquid medium, which is an important basis for the selection of pump materials and the type of shaft seal.
3. The head required by the acid and alkali resistant dosing pump device system is another important performance data for pump selection. Generally, the head should be selected after amplifying the 5v10 margin.
4. There are many operating conditions, such as liquid operation T, saturated steam power P, suction side pressure PS (pair), discharge side container pressure PZ, altitude, ambient temperature, whether the operation is intermittent or continuous, and whether the pump position is fixed or removable.
5. The piping layout conditions of the acid and alkali resistant dosing pump device system refer to the degrees, distance and direction of the liquid delivery, some data such as suction of low side liquid level and discharge side liquid level and pipe specification like the length, material, pipe fitting specification and quantity, in order to line comb head calculation and cavitation allowance check.
Acid and alkali resistant metering dosing pump can measure almost all common chemical liquids in water treatment, petrochemicals, sanitation, chemicals and other industries, such as lye, acid, chlorine-containing solution, disinfectant, coagulant and chemicals for cooling towers.
- Solenoid Dosing Pump
- Motor Driven Diaphragm Pump
Low Pressure Dosing Pump
High Pressure Dosing Pump
Manual Dosing Pump
Water Dosing Pump
Detergent Dosing Pump
Mechanical Dosing Pump