Ⅰ. The motor driven diaphragm pump cannot be started.
1. The valve core is severely worn and stuck.
2. The shaft liner of the columella is worn. It is time to get columella replaced.
3. The screws at both ends of the columella fall off.
4. Two layers of diaphragm are broken.
5. The diaphragm pump is inverted or placed flat. Valve core cannot return (1st and 2nd generation)
Ⅱ. The flow of motor driven diaphragm pump is too low:
1. The wear of the check valves inlet and outlet (plastic balls) reduces. Or there are plastic balls get stuck by strips, large particles, which leads to the reinjection of material liquid at the discharge aperture during material suction, and the material is pressed back from the feed aperture during material discharge.
2. Long-term tensile deformation of diaphragm leads to smaller volume of material chamber. Third, the black and thick diaphragm is damaged. When driving the columella, it cannot work precisely.
Ⅲ. The motor driven diaphragm pump moves slowly, and the pumping speed slows down:
1. The air pressure decreases. Check the pressure of manifold pressure gage first. The pressure value of 4 ~ 7 kg is normal. Then check the switch position of the air source valve. If the air source is turned on and off by a solenoid valve, check whether its plastic non-linear resistor is damaged, and it cannot be fully opened.
2. The muffler is blocked, and the air can't be discharged quickly, which causes the pumping speed to slow down.
3. Too much water or impurities enter the valve of diaphragm pump, so the air inlet is blocked, or the valve core is stuck.
4. Valve covers are damaged and leaked because the upper and lower valve is impacted by the valve core for a long time.
5. The four sealing rings of the inner pump are worn, leading to air leakage.
Ⅳ. Impurities or grease stains are in the motor driven diaphragm pump:
1. Clean up the impurities or grease stains.
2. This is usually caused by the rupture of diaphragm.
Ⅴ. The material leakage of motor driven diaphragm pump:
1. The screw is not tightened.
2. The ball base is deformed or the O-shaped ring is damaged.
3. The pump cases at both ends are not connected perfectly, resulting in discharge apertures or feed apertures not being placed evenly.
Ⅵ. A lot of bubbles are in the outlet liquid
1. Please check whether the diaphragm is broken.
2. Check whether the pump body and pipeline are leaking.
Driven by compressed air, motor driven diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump with changeable volume by reciprocating deformation of diaphragm. Its working principle is similar to that of plunger pump.
- Solenoid Dosing Pump
- Motor Driven Diaphragm Pump
Low Pressure Dosing Pump
High Pressure Dosing Pump
Manual Dosing Pump
Water Dosing Pump
Detergent Dosing Pump
Mechanical Dosing Pump