Ⅰ. About solenoid diaphragm metering pump
Electromagnetic diaphragm metering pumps are widely used in petroleum, chemical, textile, food, paper, atomic energy technology, power plants, plastics, pharmaceuticals, water plants, environmental protection, and other industrial and technological sectors. It is used to accurately and quantitatively transport liquids without solid particles into pressurized or normal pressure vessels and pipelines. Its flow can be adjusted within the range of 0-100% when starting up (or setting the machine). This article introduces the preparations before starting up.
Ⅱ. Inspection and preparation before operation of solenoid diaphragm metering pump
1. Check whether the bolts at each connection are tightened, whether the machine feet are adjusted smoothly, and the nuts must not be loose;
2. Before using the new solenoid diaphragm metering pump for the first time, scrub the anti-rust grease on the processing surface of each moving part, and scraping with metal tools is not allowed;
3. Add 220# worm gear oil or 50# gear oil to the oil standard in the rotating box according to the ambient temperature and the temperature of the conveying medium;
4. Rotate the coupling to make the diaphragm move back and forth several times without any jamming, and the hand feels smooth;
5. Check whether the adjustment handwheel is at the zero position, otherwise, it should be as high as zero (if it is an adjustment meter, it must be zeroed. The adjustment meter should cause range drift during transportation);
6. Check whether the motor circuit of the electromagnetic diaphragm metering pump is connected to the corresponding outlet (wiring method: the voltage should be calibrated on the motor nameplate) and make the electromagnetic diaphragm metering pump rotate in the specified direction of rotation.
Through our introduction to the preparations for electromagnetic diaphragm metering pumps to operate, you can learn more about this knowledge. If necessary, please consult.
- Solenoid Dosing Pump
- Motor Driven Diaphragm Pump
Low Pressure Dosing Pump
High Pressure Dosing Pump
Manual Dosing Pump
Water Dosing Pump
Detergent Dosing Pump
Mechanical Dosing Pump