The automatic dosing unit allows the dosing system to work effectively through the automatic control system, which greatly improves the work efficiency. Then, what is the working principle of the automatic dosing unit and what uses it has, I will introduce to you below.
Ⅰ. Working principle of automatic dosing unit
Everyone should know that the dosing system adopts different process designs to accurately configure various solid and liquid chemical solutions, and then use metering pumps to accurately dose them to meet various design requirements. Such as descaling, deoxygenation, coagulation, acid addition, alkali addition, etc. The dosing process can be operated manually, or through various electrical appliances and instruments such as PC, magnetic flap level gauge, PH meter, stroke controller, frequency converter to make the dosing system become a mechatronic product and realize automatic control.
The dosage and pressure of the dosing system unit can be selected according to the needs of the industrial process, and the appropriate metering pump can be selected. Suitable products can be selected in various flow ranges. The metering accuracy of the metering pump can be as high as ±1%, and multiple media can be delivered at the same time and adjusted individually. The volume of the solution tank in the dosing system unit can be from 0.1m3 to 20m3, which can be selected according to the amount of dosing. According to the different conveying media, there are a variety of materials to choose from, such as carbon steel (carbon steel lining rubber), stainless steel, and non-carbon steel. Metal materials (PE, PVC, PP, PTFE), etc.
The dosing system unit is based on the metering pump as the main dosing equipment, the dissolving tank, agitator, dosing unit, liquid level gauge, safety valve, check valve, pressure gauge, filter, buffer, pipeline, valve, bases, escalators, automatic monitoring systems, power control systems. All of thses are assembled on a common platform according to the technological process to form a module, the so-called skid-mounted combined unit.
The dosing system unit adopts a mechatronics structure. From the installation, it can be divided into fixed and mobile (trolley type). Each form of dosing unit is equipped with a mixing system, a dosing system and an automatic control. system. Several fixed skids can be combined into a whole, plus a frequency conversion control system, which can realize local control, remote automatic control, manual and automatic conversion and dosing. It has the advantages of compact structure, small size, low noise, stable work, simple installation, and convenient operation.
Ⅱ. The use of automatic dosing unit
1. The boiler water treatment system, circulating cooling system, central air conditioning circulating water system, raw water pretreatment and wastewater treatment system in the thermal power industry can use automatic dosing devices;
2. The automatic dosing unit can be used in the boiler water treatment system, circulating cooling system, chemical additive dosing system, medical treatment, electronics and other industries in the petroleum and chemical industries.
3. The automatic dosing unit can be used for the disinfection of municipal water supply, swimming pools, water plants, sewage treatment, and building living water;
4. The automatic dosing unit can be used for the disinfection of industrial circulating water and industrial wastewater treatment;
5. Liquid dosing system for other related industries.
The automatic dosing unit has a wide range of uses. If you want to know more related knowledge, please feel free to contact us.
- Solenoid Dosing Pump
- Motor Driven Diaphragm Pump
Low Pressure Dosing Pump
High Pressure Dosing Pump
Manual Dosing Pump
Water Dosing Pump
Detergent Dosing Pump
Mechanical Dosing Pump